TT-Line is one of the leading ferry companies in the Baltic Sea, which uses modern ferries between Germany, Poland, Lithuania and Sweden. TT-Line transports over 900,000 passengers and more than 450,000 freight units annually on its 4 routes, making it the market leader in southern Sweden. TT-Line currently employs around 700 people on board and in the offices in Travemünde, Rostock, Trelleborg, Swinoujscie / Stettin and Klaipeda.
To strengthen our Catering organization at our headquarter in Travemünde we are looking as soon as possible for a:
Hotel Operation Manager (m/f/d)
You will supervise the smooth running of the Hotel & Catering operation on board of the vessels dedicated to your sphere of responsibility. This includes the board shop, bar and restaurant area, reception and cabins.
- Ensuring the commercial success of the catering area on board
- Budget monitoring and cost control
- Develop and implement new catering concepts
- Coordination of the operation, ensuring the service quality and the set standards
- Leading and coaching the team on board
- Responsible for onboard marketing
- Taking care of customer feedback
- Modernization and increasing the efficiency of the hotel & catering operation
- Apprenticeship in the Hotel & Catering Industry or graduation from a Hotel Management School
- Managerial supervising experience from the Hotel- and Catering Business, appreciated a background as a Food & Beverage Manager or Head Chef
- Ability to make quick decisions, responsiveness and a good sense of service, quality and safety
- Knowledge of all necessary hygiene rules applying to food preparation
- Entrepreneurial thinking and strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong sense of responsibility showing self-initiative and being proactive
- Ability to work in a team
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Very good written and spoken English language skills (business fluent)
- High willingness to travel (especially with our vessels) / class B driving license
- A dynamic and committed team with a lot of fun at work and a friendly atmosphere
- A promising position in a growing and successful company
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Modern office space
If you can work target- and cost-oriented, if you are self-motivated and willing to take over the responsibility of the described operation and leadership of the crew then you should apply.
A compensation package is provided for this permanent position that is commensurate with the responsibility of this position.