- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
B/E Aerospace Systems GmbH is a full subsidiary of Collins Aerospace (with headquarters in the USA), the leading supplier to the aerospace industry. As the German subsidiary of the Oxygen & PSU Systems segment, we develop and manufacture high-quality components and systems for emergency oxygen supply and related technical areas in the aircraft cabin at our site in Luebeck. The visible components of our engineering work are explained to you by the cabin crew before each take-off. Since our products meet the highest safety requirements and are individually developed and designed for each type of aircraft, we have achieved a strong market position and the current demand enables steady growth.
Program Manager (m/f/d)
- Main contact for one or more program(s) with international customers (deliveries, quality, development activities or series support)
- Ensuring the legal, contractual, technical and financial issues of the respective program portfolio, taking into account deadlines, costs and quality
- Maintaining close relationships with our customers' organization and interfaces within our global group of companies
- Ensure the development, implementation, application and maintenance of the Program Management System standards established by the Group
- Responsibility and coordination for projects under program and continuous monitoring of progress
- Ensure the regular preparation of earned value analyses and continuous monitoring of recurring costs across the program for which you are responsible
- Ensure regular execution of internal and external Program Reviews, Passport Reviews, Technical Readiness Reviews etc.
- Conducting regular reviews with the program's project managers and project teams
- Ensure implementation and coordination of compliance requirements e.g. EASA, FAA, REACh etc.
- Completed studies in the field of project management, industrial engineering or in a comparable field of study
- Experience in managing programs / projects; ideally several years in the aviation industry
- Experience in program management methods (e.g. project scheduling, job cost control, change management, risk management, earned value)
- Experience in creating and delivering presentations for customers
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Ideally knowledge of BaaN and Primavera software
- Very good MS Office skills