TT-Line is one of the leading ferry companies in the Baltic Sea, which uses modern ferries between Germany, Poland, Lithuania and Sweden. TT-Line transports over 900,000 passengers and more than 450,000 freight units annually on its 4 routes, making it the market leader in southern Sweden. TT-Line currently employs around 700 people on board and in the offices in Travemünde, Rostock, Trelleborg, Świnoujście / Stettin and Klaipeda.
Do you (almost) have your final degree in your pocket and are you interested in a responsible position in which you can participate in committed teamwork in order to achieve common goals? Then the TT-Line trainee program is exactly the right springboard for you to start your career in our company quickly and successfully.
TT-Line Trainee / Young Executive (m/f/d)
The program starts in August / September and lasts for 24 months. During the program at the TT-Line GmbH & Co. KG you can figure out what you are made of and develop your own personal skills and strengths. In doing so, you build up your network and acquire cross-departmental specialist knowledge – that makes you an attractive young talent. You take on responsibility from the start and carry out projects on your own. A foreign assignment at one of our locations in Sweden, Poland or Lithuania is also part of the program.
- You take responsibility for projects
- You develop and optimize processes
- With agile assignments, you will provide operational support in day-to-day business and promote strategic future issues - also at our locations in Sweden, Poland & Lithuania
- By working in different departments, you form a crucial interface between the most varied of specialist areas and help us move forward with innovative ideas
- You independently create decision templates, presentations, reports and evaluations with the involvement of the specialist department
- University/technical college degree in business administration, business informatics or a comparable qualification
- Enthusiasm for shipping and an international environment
- Analytical thinking
- Openness to new things with a doer mentality
- Fun and joy, contributing innovative ideas to personal development and in a team, as well as thinking out-of-the-box
- Business fluent German and English are required
- Very good chances of being taken on after successfully completing our trainee program
- Interesting tasks and development opportunities
- A dynamic, diverse and committed team with a lot of fun at work and a friendly atmosphere
- Working in a motivated and open-minded environment
- An extensive induction phase
- Regular trips with the TT-Line ships to and from Sweden
- Modern office space with a view of the ”Skandinavienkai”
- Coffee, tea and water as well as a meal allowance
You can look forward to an interesting, varied and challenging job as well as an international environment with the opportunity to develop yourself further.
A compensation package is provided for this position that is commensurate with the responsibilities.